The web is a dangerous place. You cannot surf by without being hit by a stick. This time it was prinzzess targetting me.
The stuff this is all about? Men vs women, as usual – what would be typical for a woman/man and you do/have/like (have) it?
Let us start getting things done. Typical male things about me:
- I like beer.
- I can handle computer stuff.
- I do not have 20 pairs of shoes.
- I like motorbikes and cars.
- Technical things are my world.
- I hate cleaning up.
- No, I do not complain about my weight considering a diet to loose weight.
- It is me killing spiders in the house.
- Chaos could be my firstname.
- I HATE BUYING NEW CLOTHES.
Things usually done by girls.
- Long hair
- I talk too much
- I like dancing
- I do not like football at all.
- I like cooking.
- I like horses.
- Needlework is not only a word in the dictionary.
- I like decorating the flat.
- I am not good at reading maps.
- I like windowshopping.
As this is a stick, let’s throw it on to Sushiator, Tante and Dandu, hoping that they do not already got it.