Due to some players it is very hard to farm ectos in the underworld area of Guild Wars. I remembered the things I was taught by my mentor on ecto runs for two players and took out my old necromancer. Following the old school rules I was able to gain many ectos in short time – 26 to be exact.
The basic ideas:
- Safety first. Better leave an item behind than
- Be patient and observe the situation. NPCs usually have their routes they move along. You can use that time for regeneration.
- Mistakes happen. Forgive the partner, let him off the hook. As long as nothing bad happens, it’s easy to forget about.
- Use the terrain for your good. NPCs cannot move through walls or players.
- Never forget: Guild Wars is only a game.